Neelam Hussain: Executive Coordinator
MA English (Pb). MA (Leeds). Post-Graduate Research (Sussex).
- Founder Member Simorgh 1985
- Member: Women’s Action Forum.
- Founder member Joint Action Committee for Citizens Rights, Lahore 1989
- Board of Directors: Dastak
- Board of Directors: Society for the Advancement of Education (SAHE)
- Council Member: South Asia Partnership Pakistan (SAP PK)
- Member: Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP)
- Council Member: Strengthening Participatory Organisation (SPO)
Over twenty-five years teaching experience as Lecturer/Asst. Prof.: Kinnaird College for Women Lahore and Lahore Grammar School
November 2005 to date.
- Project Coordinator
MA Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad.
Nazia Hassan: August 2004 to date.
M.A University of the Punjab.
Shazia Azam: February 2007 to date.
- Field Researcher
F.A Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education.
Fatima Shaheen: January 2010 to date.
Bar-at-law from Inns of Court school of London.
Waseem Ghouri: April 1998 to date.
- Office Assistant.
- Administrative and Finance Assistant.
- Marketing Person.
B.A Forman Christian College, Punjab.
Laeeque Ahmed: May 2000 to date
- Assistant in layout, composition, computer graphics, printing etc.
Matriculation (private institution).
Courses in Graphic Designing.
Mohammad Afzal: 1988 to date.
- Accounts Officer
Muhammad Usman Ali: 2005 to date.
- Office Administrative